Saturday, October 4, 2014

Thoughts on the Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse

For months now I have been feeling like October was going to be a powerful month. I am not an astrologist, I just hear from Spirit. I like to follow the cycles of the moon, and I do read what astrologists and other "listeners of Spirit" have to say, but I must say, I am a bit excited because other "listeners" seem to be saying the same thing I have been hearing... October energy is powerful this year.




This month we have a double whammy.. a full moon and a lunar eclipse on the same day. Not a coincidence. I don't believe anything is a coincidence anyway, but add to that the fact that it is on an 8 day, and we are set for a powerful week!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love 8's. Anything having to do with an 8 and I am loving it.

Years ago I actually decided that I would pay attention to 8 days.

This year I am pretty excited because the full moon and the lunar eclipse are on an 8 day.

I have had a few people ask me what they can do to make the best of this powerful week, so I thought I would give you some suggestions!

--- Decide what things you would like to manifest. Write them on a piece of paper. Put them in the center of your room, or lay them down outside, three days prior to October 8 (in other words, you are going to do this ritual three times, the last time being on the day of the full moon, so you would do this Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, since the actual time of the full moon is just before dawn on the 8th.) You can put around your piece of paper items that are sacred to you: feathers, candles, statues of you favorite Diety, etc. Now put on some happy music! Dance around the piece of paper in a circle clockwise three times for two of the three days. Proclaim your intentions out loud!!  On the day of the full moon/lunar eclipse, which will be Wednesday morning, so I would do this Tuesday evening, you are going to put on your happy music and dance in a circle nine times.. which is three times three! Proclaim your intentions and this time thank your Dieties, the Universe, the Angels, Spirit for the answer to your proclamations!!

Here are some suggestions...

Do you need a new job? Your paper might read..." I now manifest my perfect job!"

Do you need a romantic relationship?... "I now manifest positive loving relationships!"

Maybe you don't need anything physical, like a job or a relationship. Maybe you need peace. Or maybe you need to understand your purpose. Or maybe you need to know the next step in your plan of action.

The simpler your intention the better.. it doesn't have to be wordy. Sometimes too much is just too much.

Spirit knows exactly what you need and will bring it to you at the perfect time!

The moon will be in Aries at this time so you can add some kind of fire ritual to add some zing to the ritual. It could be a candle, or a bonfire, but you might want to burn your paper in the fire after you are done.. you might send out an intention that as you burn your paper, the fire is taking your requests up into the heavens with speed and purpose!

Be sure to be grateful for the answers to your requests!!

A grateful heart is the fuel to the fire! Thank your Higher Powers for listening to your requests and thank the answers for coming to you speedily!!

Expect some major changes this month! Relationships and communications seem to be highlighted this month, especially with Mercury going retrograde. If there is anything you have unresolved in your life, or something you may have pushed under the rug till later, look for it to come back to be resolved this month. People in your past may show up. Electronics may not work properly. Just send the situations and people and especially yourself some extra love this month.

Look for big changes to occur this month! Expect surprises and know that they will end up well, despite what you might think at the time.

Remember this.. everything happens just the way it is supposed to.

"All that occurs is happening for my highest good."

And so it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment